THIS WEB SITE COLLECTS SOME OF OUR USERS PERSONAL DATA.
OWNER OF DATA PROCESSING
Company name: Webvox S.R.L.
City: Gratteri (PA)
Head office: Corso Umberto I, 54 – 90010 Gratteri (PA)
Vat number: 07099170826
TYPOLOGIES OF GATHERED DATA
Among the Personal Data collected by this website, independently or through third parties, there are: e-mail, name , surname, province, country, gender, birth date, city, business name and other Data typologies.
Personal data may be entered voluntarily by the User, or collected automatically during the use of this web. Any use of Cookie- or tracking tools- by this website or the owner of third party services used by this website, unless otherwise specified, is for the purpose of identifying the User and recording their preferences for purposes strictly related to the provision of the service requested by the User.
Failure by the User to provide certain Personal Data may prevent this website from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this website and warrants that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
MODALITY AND PLACE OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes Users’ Personal Data by taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by compute and/or telematic tools, with organizational modalities and logics strictly related to the indicated purpose. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the Holder’s operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the User may always request the interruption of the Processing or the deletion of the Data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE COLLETED DATA
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING DETAILS
Personal Data are collected for the followig purpose and using the services below:
- Contact the User
- Mailing List or Newsletter
- By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to whom email messages containing information, including information of a commercial and promotional nature, relating to this website may be sent. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering for this website or after making a purchase
- Personal data collected: city, surname, birth date, email, country,first name, province, business name, gender.
- Contact Form: By filling out the contact form with your Data, you consent to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
- Personal data collected. city, birth date, email, country, name, province, business name, gender and other data typologies.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON TREATMENT
DEFENSE IN COURT
Personal Data of the User may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment, from abuse in the use of the same or related services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services it uses may collect System Logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS BY USERS
Subjects to whom the Personal Data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the same at the Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration, deletion, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
This is the information collected automatically from this website, including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the website, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the User’s operating system and computer environment.
The individual using this website, who must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject and whose Personal Data is being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
DATA CONTROLLER (OR PERSON IN CHARGE)
DATA CONTROLLER (OR OWNER)
The natural person, legal entity, public administration and any other body, association or body which is responsible, even jointly with another owner, for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security profile, in relation to the operation and use of this website.
The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are used by Webvox S.R.L., which is the data controller for their processing, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- Product service delivery
- Hosting of online services
- Internet services
Unless explicitly denied by the data subject, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, by both Webvox S.R.L. and partner companies;
- Market and statistical surveys, marketing and referrals on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
- Profiling activities.
Any refusal in allowing the processing of data implies the impossibility to use the service requested by the user.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
1. Without prejudice to communications performed in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Consultants and freelancers, including in associated form;
- Authorized persons;
- Internal managers.
In the management of your data, in addition, the following categories of authorized persons and/or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions regarding the processing of data have been provided:
Company name: webvox S.R.L.
1. Mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are retained for the time necessary to carry out the business and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or benefit from products/services, despite having had previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, where their retention is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the data subjects has been validly acquired relating to a subsequent business promotion or market research activity. The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary for the conduct of the existing business relationship and for the following ten years from the date of acquisition of the data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECt
1. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the data subject may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- Know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication of it;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for -the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to limitation and/or opposition to the processing of data concerning him/her;
- Right of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- In cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured, machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS
Vat number: 07099170826
Phone : (+39)328 4224247
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer at the time the user accesses a website with the purpose of providing information each time the user returns to the same site. It is a kind of reminder of the Internet page visited. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the user’s computer, and it will be re-read and updated whenever the user returns to the site. In this way, the Web site can automatically adapt to the user. In the course of browsing, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (“third-party” cookies), set directly by operators of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them. Depending on their duration, they are distinguished into session cookies (i.e., those that are temporary and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session by closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e., those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are deleted by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session tracking, and storage of specific information about users accessing a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often useful to enable you to navigate a website and use all of its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent. Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about a user’s use of a website and allow it to improve its operation. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check what the recurring patterns of use of a website are, and help you understand any difficulties the user encounters in using it.
Other cookies, on the other hand, can be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), including for the purpose of sending targeted and personalized service advertisements. We speak in this case of profiling cookies. The use of said cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent in accordance with Article 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, of so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent.
Typologies of cookies used by our website
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN